Mali Plavac Degustation, 30.6.2014, restaurant Tamaris, Sveta Nedjelja
Hvar, Sveta Nedjelja, 30.6.2014, restaurant Tamaris 21.00.
5 guests from Czech and 6 local experts met 30.6.2014 in restaurant Tamaris, Sveta Nedjelja for degustation of the top Plavac Mali red wines in stock for season 2014. Here are results of 12 wines:
5 guests from Prague results:
- 1. Plavac Mirko 2012 and Stina 2010 majstor, 47b;
- 3. Plavac Vlado 2012, 45,5b;
- 4. Zlatan Grand Crue 2009, 44.5b;
- 5. Ploski Plavac barrique 2009, 43,5b;
- 6. Bartul 2013, 43b;
- 7. Vron Bod 2009, 42,5b;
- 8. Tomic barrique ++2008, 42b;
- 9. Royal Matusko 2007, 41b;
- 10. Dingac 2008 PZ 2008 and Zlatan barrique 2009, 40.5b;
- 12. Prestige 2012, 40b.
6 local wine experts results:
- 1. Plavac Vlado 2012, 55.5b;
- 2. Zlatan barrique 2009 55b;
- 3. Plavac Mirko 2012 54b;
- 4. Ploski Plavac barrique 2009, 53.5;
- 5. Dingac 2008 PZ 2008 and Zlatan Grand Crue 2009 and Prestige 2012, 53b;
- 8. Bartul 2013 50,5b;
- 9. Stina 2010 majstor and Matusko Royal 2007 and Vron Bod 2009, 50b;
- 12. Tomic barrique ++ 2008, 48b.
Two different groups tasted wines on different places - no influence each other. Wines were spilled to the same kind of bottles - no influence of the label and bottle shape. Nobody knew what wine was in particular bottle.
There are many opposite results between this two groups. See for instance, wine Zlatan barrique 2009, in the first group on the end, in the second group - second position. Plavac Stina 2010 majstor is in the first group on one of the first, in second group 9th position. Extreme surprise is bad position of the Vron Bod 2009 bottle - favorite from the last degustation, maybe bottle? It is supposed that this wines must go under few next degustation to see what is going on.
There is considerable correlation however: standard top result of Plavac Vlado and Mirko. Ploski Plavac is back in the rally on the very nice position in both groups.; pure results for Royal Matusko and Tomic barrique wine.